Learn To Love Yourself Again
Do You Want To Learn To Love Yourself? What if you could learn to stop criticizing yourself or saying negative things to yourself? How would it be if you stopped trying to be perfect or telling yourself you should be what you not? Do you want to actually feel good about you and because of that, feel free of other people’s expectations?
Fall In Love With Yourself
Paul J Hunter has used his years of clinical experience and thousands of hours of being face-to-face with real people who have had this problem and as a result, has crafted a powerful self hypnosis audio for you to listen to which will help you to fall in love with yourself.
Imagine if you could…..
Feel good about yourself in every situation
Accept yourself so fully that you genuinely feel comfortable in your own skin
Believe that you simply never compare yourself unfavourably to anyone
Enjoy being unique and individual
Learn To Love Yourself Quotes
I think the most profound quote I have ever come across for self love comes from Lao Tzu who is believed by some to be a contemporary of Confucius. Lao Tzu says –
“Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner”
The French author and Nobel prize-winner, Andre Gide, said
“Loving yourself isn’t vanity. It’s sanity!”
My favourite funny quote about loving yourself comes from Ellen DeGeneres who said
“Accept who you are. Unless you are a serial killer.”
What Do You Love About Yourself
I have actually come across clients over the years who have answered that question by saying “nothing”. Can you believe that? How self-critical do you have to be to love absolutely nothing about yourself? The reasons why some people don’t like a single thing about themselves can be complicated. Maybe it happened because you are addicted to comparing yourself negatively to others. Perhaps you were told that non-stop when you were growing up. Or maybe you did something bad in the past and just can’t seem to let yourself off the hook for it.
The most important thing to know is that any habit of the mind can be reduced and eliminated. The best way to do this is to practise a new habit of loving things about yourself every day. Of course it won’t seem true today, but with practise you will convince yourself. Because the old habit is not being practised as often, it will begin to have less power over you. You’ll come to appreciate some things about yourself. Most importantly, it’ll feel better. As I regularly tell my clients, if you feel bad all the time because you don’t love yourself, continuing to do the same thing will definitely get you the same results.
Self Love Exercises
Here are some self love exercises to get you in the habit of doing self love every day
- Write down at least five (and hopefully more) things about yourself that you like or appreciate. Now, set aside five minutes every day where you read those back to yourself every day. Do this without questioning or analysing. You are saying them to yourself as if they are the absolute truth.
- Who are you and who do you want to be? Once again, write down who you believe you are right now and be fair. How do you think other people perceive you? Do they think you are a nice, genuine, reliable person (or whatever attributes you believe you have). Now, focus on who you want to be. What do you want to have other people believe about you? Notice as you write all of these down, that the gap between who you are and who you want to be isn’t as big as you thought it was.
- The Perfection Pause. When you catch yourself putting huge pressure on yourself, pause for a couple of moments and imagine giving yourself a hug and telling yourself that your best is good enough and that you are doing your best right now. Love and appreciate yourself for how well you are doing right now and remind yourself that no-one has ever been, is now, or ever will be perfect in the future. It’s ok not to be perfect!
Hypnosis For Self Love
You can learn to love yourself even if you’ve been told negative messages about self love in the past. Your parents or teachers may have told you that it was wrong or unattractive to love yourself but they were wrong. When you listen to this self hypnosis audio download for thirty days, those powerful positive suggestions on the recording will embed deeply into your unconscious mind and help you to
- feel better every day
- talk to yourself lovingly and positively
- realize that you are good enough in every way
BUY this Learn To Love Yourself self hypnosis audio NOW by scrolling up to the ADD TO CART button at the top right of this page
If you have never listened to a self hypnosis audio before and you are not sure how, have a look at this video which will tell you everything you need to know – How Do I Listen To A Self Hypnosis Audio