Do You Want To Overcome Fear Of Flying
I’m guessing you really want to overcome fear of flying? Do you wish you could be just like those people who are smiling and laughing when they get on a plane? Are you exhausted from worry before you even get on a plane? Do you hate the idea of not being able to get out? Is the flight itself an ordeal? Or do you just avoid taking flights altogether?
The great news is that you can overcome fear of flying with the help of this powerful self hypnosis audio. Overcome Fear Of Flying is available for immediate download. All you’ve got to do is listen once a day for at least thirty days. Your thoughts will be gently retrained to focus only on positive “what if’s”. You’ll only play positive fun movies about flying in your mind.
How To Get Over The Fear Of Flying
When you have a fear of flying, there are a number of parts to it. Not everybody does every one of these. However the simple fact is, you have to change any of these that you recognise.
- Negative anticipation – this is essentially worrying. You are using your mind to think about all of the things that could go wrong.
- Old trauma – your mind could be replaying an old trauma from a time where you had a flight that your mind judged to be scary.
- Googling – some people have a fascination for googling things like “how many crashes have happened at xyz airport?” and then they wonder why they have such a pronounced fear.
- Fearful friends – some peoples fear of flying starts because of witnessing someone else’s fear
- Overthinking – if you have a general habit about overthinking, it’s not too difficult to overthink about a plan journey.
- Lack of self belief – if you keep on telling yourself “I can’t….” in relation to doing new things, it’s not too far a jump to do that about flying too
- Practice – if you keep on going on flights but do them the wrong way every time (in other words, you practice fear every time)
- Avoidance – you’ll never get over any fear by avoiding it
So in order to get over your fear of flying, you have to do it, but you have to do it the right way. You have to
- Practice only thinking that it’ll be fun and instantly reject any negative thoughts
- Become absolutely determined to be relaxed on the way to the airport, getting on the plane, during take-off, during turbulence, and also during landing, no matter what the weather conditions.
- Practice thinking very positive thoughts after you land. You’ll stop doing relief its over but instead saying to yourself that you enjoyed that and you can’t wait for the next flight
Overcome Fear Of Flying Hypnosis
By listening to this recording every day for 30 days, you’ll
Feel calm and excited in the lead up to a flight
Remain in total control of your thoughts and only think positive thoughts about flying
Build a powerful confidence that you’ll enjoy every sensation on a flight
Enjoy the sense of adventure and freedom of flying high above the clouds
You’ll build confidence each day that you listen that you can do it. You no longer fear the thought of going on a flight. As a result, you’ll no longer do negative “what if’s”. You’ll quickly begin to feel a new level of confidence and self belief. Consequently, you’ll know and believe that you’ll be fine. Above all, you’ll find yourself wanting to fly off to different destinations. This will help you to prove to yourself that the old fear is now gone..
If you’re not sure what to do with a self hypnosis audio, check out this article – How To Listen To A Self Hypnosis Audio